The University of Cuyo, founded in 1939, is currently a great success - in the ratings of the best universities in Argentina, it annually takes places in the top twenty, is in the 5% of the best universities in the world.
The university includes five schools and colleges that provide secondary education for students under 18 years of age. All pupils undergo vocational guidance and have the opportunity to study in groups for the study of foreign languages to simplify socialization.
Five schools teach in several profiles:
The student body of a university usually accommodates no more than 20,000 students, and the disciplines for them are taught by about 2,000 teachers of various degrees of education, but in 2016 there were more than 32,000 students and 4,200 teaching staff.
List of educational directions:
List of educational directions:
Dormitories are equipped at the university campus.
The list of courses and sections of the entrance and - so several directions:
Cuyo offers courses in physical and psychological development for adults: sex education, life with disabilities, etc.
There are sports grounds and recreation areas on the campus, and a library is open for additional training.
The academic year at the university is divided into two semesters. Exams are held at the end of each semester.
Some services are paid additionally to tuition fee for nonresident students:
For admission, students will need a package of documents: certificates from previous places of study, personal achievements, etc. The application can be submitted online on the official website of the university.
International students will need a study visa.
Scholarships are awarded to successful academic and extracurricular students who perform well throughout the semester and to university applicants. For exchange students, UNCUYO financial support is available.
Technical, research and scientific specialties are also financially supported.
Students with disabilities, financial problems, etc. have the opportunity to apply for special scholarships.
The annual continuing scholarships apply to:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.