Universidad Nacional Del Sur opened in 1956 at the Technological Institute of the South, which trained engineers and technicians in the Bahia Blanca.
The National University of the South is developing unique training programs, applying the latest equipment and technologies. Digital educational platforms make it easier for students to learn information, help in independent studies. The business incubator was created for students of specialties related to business and finance, so that they can realize their startups as a student. Specialists of the university and its partners help beginning businessmen - every UNS student has the opportunity to start working in a business incubator.
For those who do not want to interrupt their careers, there is the opportunity to get online bachelor's, master's and PhD degrees.
Students spend from $ 180 on housing, and from $ 320 per month on food and travel.
The National University of the South has several academic buildings in Bahia Blanca. In the main building is located most of the departments and laboratories, the administration. Students in the liberal arts, economics, geography and tourism, and administrative sciences study in a building on San Juan Street . Another building is occupied by students of the Faculty of Law and Agronomy. For practical studies, students of the Faculty of Agronomy have a plot of land.
The buildings have a university cafeteria for students and staff: lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday, lunch on Saturdays.
In dormitories rooms are designed for 4 people, there are kitchens, showers, storage rooms.
The university has student associations that organize sports and cultural events, recruiting volunteers, and patronage freshmen. 4 student organizations represent the interests of students at the university and faculty levels.
The Department of Health and Sports conducts sports activities on an ongoing basis, oversees university teams and the work of sports sections, and promotes a healthy lifestyle.
The Health Protection Service collects data on the physical condition of students, is engaged in the prevention and treatment of diseases, conducts regular medical examinations.
The name of the city of Bahia Blanca is translated as “White Bay”: the city is located on the shore of a bay in the Atlantic Ocean, one of the largest ports in Argentina.
The school year is divided into semesters, begins in March.
The University Secretariat for Social Welfare is engaged in the appointment of scholarships and grants based on the results of educational and research activities. Freshmen can count on benefits for accommodation and meals on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.