Universidad Nacional del Nordeste
Description of Universidad Nacional del Nordeste
Universidad Nacional del Nordeste (abbreviated as UNNE ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1956 in Argentina. Now UNNE University is successfully located with a small campus in the city of Corrientes.
Universidad belongs to the category of large ones, because about 45,000 people take a course there every year. On places in high school claim both locals and visitors. The faculty of the University UNNE is a team of more than 5,000 professors and academicians of the highest category.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universidad Nacional del Nordeste
Recently, the University Universidad Nacional del Nordeste with an enviable stability holds the highest positions in the ranking of the top 20 best universities in Argentina.
Facilities and equipment at Universidad Nacional del Nordeste
University infrastructure assumes the presence of a large scientific library. An important additional advantage is due to the fact that the university has at its disposal convenient playgrounds and sports facilities. The University of Argentina is also listed in the Asociación de Universidades del Grupo Montevideo university group, and also takes an active part in the activities of the Organización Universitaria Interamericana and Grupo de Universidades del Norte Grande Argentino group, ZICOSUR Universitario.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each academic year at the university is divided into traditional academic semesters. Here you can get a graduate diploma, both locals and visitors from different countries around the globe. The admissions committee considers all applications, and the decision is made on the basis of past academic performance and the results of the entrance exams.
Tuition fees at Universidad Nacional del Nordeste
Higher education for future masters and bachelors can not be called expensive, because for each semester, students pay only $ 500. In addition, each studious student can save a little if desired, receiving a stipend for academic excellence. Anyway, all information about the activities of the university and the conditions of admission to a particular department should be checked and specified in advance through the official portal of the institution, as well as through social networks, where the university is also widely represented (the official portal address http: //www.unne .edu.ar ).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universidad Nacional del Nordeste
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.