Universidad Nacional del Nordeste (abbreviated as UNNE ) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1956 in Argentina. Now UNNE University is successfully located with a small campus in the city of Corrientes.
Universidad belongs to the category of large ones, because about 45,000 people take a course there every year. On places in high school claim both locals and visitors. The faculty of the University UNNE is a team of more than 5,000 professors and academicians of the highest category.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Recently, the University Universidad Nacional del Nordeste with an enviable stability holds the highest positions in the ranking of the top 20 best universities in Argentina. In addition, this Universidad, according to the established tradition of recent years, easily takes top places in the TOP-5 percent ranking of the best universities in the world.
University infrastructure assumes the presence of a large scientific library. An important additional advantage is due to the fact that the university has at its disposal convenient playgrounds and sports facilities. The University of Argentina is also listed in the Asociación de Universidades del Grupo Montevideo university group, and also takes an active part in the activities of the Organización Universitaria Interamericana and Grupo de Universidades del Norte Grande Argentino group, ZICOSUR Universitario.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.