- TOP-5 requirements for international applicants for admission to schools in the Czech Republic
- Features of admission to the international boarding school Townshend International School
The Czech Republic is a popular option for schoolchildren who dream of getting a quality education abroad. Graduates of Czech educational institutions leave only positive reviews on their experience of studying programs! Here you can graduate from a prestigious school and get serious preparation for a European university. The admission conditions in the schools of the Czech Republic - this is what you need to know at the very beginning on the way to study in the best schools in this beautiful country.
TOP-5 requirements for international applicants for admission to schools in the Czech Republic
- Requirement # 1: the age of a student.
Some schools can set an age limit. For example, in some schools for foreign students only secondary school programs are available from the age of 12.
- Requirement # 2: Confirmation of financial solvency.
The prices for studying abroad are quite high, although in the Czech Republic they are lower than many world countries. One of the main requirements put forward by Czech top schools is the provision of a certificate from the bank, which will confirm the solvency.
- Requirement # 3: timely submission of documents.
It is important for parents and children to start preparing for school in advance and take into account that Czech schools set the deadline for submitting documents at their discretion.
- Requirement # 4: Academic knowledge.
The applicant for a place in an educational institution in the Czech Republic should try to prove himself from the best side, to demonstrate a high level of intellectual development and upbringing.
- Requirement # 5: good command of the language of instruction
At the interviews, the children should demonstrate communicative skill and the ability to perceive speech by ear, and a certificate of passing the language exam is required.
Features of admission to the international boarding school Townshend International School
Townshend International School is a popular international school, which has an impeccable reputation for providing quality educational programs.
- Students who are over 12 years old are invited to the school for English programs: middle classes, GCSE , A-Level
- Townshend International School can apply throughout the year: if there are places left on the course, a student enters at any time
- The main requirement for applicants is command of English. It is necessary to provide an IELTS certificate with the following indicators: 4.0 - for grades 7-9; 4.5 for tenth graders, 5.0 for eleventh graders, 5.5 for grade 12, 6.0 for grade 13
- In favor of the student will play good grades in the assessment card for two years from the previous place of study, characteristics from teachers and the mark of personal achievements
- One academic year will cost 10968 euros for study according to the 7th to 9th grade program, 10-11 grades will be 11709 euros, and 12-13 grades - 12529 euros. The indicated cost includes studying, educational materials, excursions. Additional fees: registration fee, accommodation and meals (about 6425 euros per year), school uniform, fees for exams, etc.
These are the main conditions for entering Czech schools - for more information, it is recommended to contact SMAPSE specialists.