- Effective courses for foreign students
- Advantages of studying in a college
- How to choose the best school or college
- Examples of TOP and popular colleges in Switzerland
Swiss programs provide high quality education for international students - this advantage schools and colleges attract students from around the world. In Switzerland, studying is available in several languages: English, German, Italian, French, which also gives students an opportunity to learn several foreign languages at once.
TOP educational institutions are located in a wonderful area at the foot of the Alps with mountain air: this place is visited by schoolchildren from all over the world to pass University preparation programs with high rankings and good reviews. Schools invite best teachers to maintain excellent quality of study. Campuses are equipped with the most modern equipment for comfortable and effective teaching. Students expand their horizons, get a lot of new knowledge and get acquainted with representatives of different countries.
International colleges are available in many Swiss cities - mostly Geneva, Lausanne, Villars.
Effective courses for foreign students
Available academic courses for foreign students:
- International preparatory program: International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American: High School Diploma
- English: GCSE, A-Level
- French: French Baccalaureate
- German: Abitur
- Italian: Maturita.
Advantages of studying in a college
Entering a college or school abroad is easier than entering a university, so many foreign students prefer starting with international colleges in order to be guaranteed to enter the university in the future. If getting higher education is not the main goal, you can continue studying in college and in the same way get a quality education. Colleges usually do not conduct entrance examinations: for admission, you only need to collect the necessary documents and have good command of a foreign language. If the level of language proficiency is not enough to understand the program, additional linguistic studies are available for foreign students.
Changing one program to another within a college or even to another university is a very simple process: you do not have to pass additional tests and exams, you just need to confirm your high academic performance, as proof, presenting a report card with grades and a high level of English proficiency.
How to choose the best school or college
In order to understand which school is better, you need to know the information:
- about universities
- what educational courses are available for students
- in which language classes are held
- school ranking
- necessary language requirements for admission.
Examples of TOP and popular colleges in Switzerland
- In the modern College Du Leman in Geneva, students are prepared to enter university, get secondary education in French, English. A-level are courses of preparation for entering the universities of Great Britain, the certificate of completion of the course frees the entrant from passing additional entrance examinations. Swiss Federal Maturite provides high-quality education for students at the Swiss university. Under the French Baccalaureate program, students prepare to enter French higher education institutions.
- College Beau Soleil in Villars is the leading bilingual school in Switzerland with affordable programs in the international and French sections: GCSE, International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement, French Baccalaureate. In addition to compulsory academic classes, a wide range of elective classes is available for students. The college is located at an altitude of 1300 meters in the Swiss Alps - annually it is visited by representatives of more than 40 nationalities.
- Lemania College Lausanne is a prestigious international college with programs available: International Baccalaureate, French Baccalaureate, Schweizer Maturitat. Each program further helps to enter the University in Switzerland, France, Europe, the USA . The duration of the courses is from 1 to 3 years.