Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
Description of Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (abbreviated as ISI ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in India since the beginning of the distant 191 year. Currently, the ISI University has a small student campus in the city of Calcutta.
In the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata a course of study annually is not such a large number of students - about 500 people, because the university is considered medium in size. At the same time, we also focus on the fact that the university is widely represented on social networks, it has its official website where you can find out more accurate, detailed and relevant information about the work of the university.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
This is a higher education institution that for the last few years has been at the highest positions in the ranking of the best universities in India (included in the TOP-20 universities of the country). In addition, this Indian university with ease from year to year proves its right to be listed among the best of the best universities at the global level.
Facilities and equipment at Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
This Indian Institute has done everything so that students have access to the necessary literature (there is a large scientific library), you can live in an accessible place for everyone on the campus, and for sports there are small playgrounds and a park for recreation. The university itself is famous throughout the world for its active work within various scientific groups and associations, including the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) group.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the ranks of students of this higher educational institution, it is necessary to provide the required documents in a timely manner, as well as to report on their previous academic progress. Traditionally, for the majority of Indian universities, both locals and visitors can get here for training under the same conditions.
Tuition fees at the Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
Each academic year at a university in India is traditionally divided into two semester-based classic ones. Taking into account the simple fact that a university is classified as state, students themselves can expect to receive financial support in the form of scholarships for academic success.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.