Tezpur University was established by Act of Parliament in 1994. The State University offers employment-oriented interdisciplinary courses to meet local and regional aspirations, the development needs of assam, and promotes research in new areas of science and technology.
Tezpur University offers on-campus accommodation.
Tezpur University Adventure Sports Club promotes adventure sports, nature awareness with the maximum number of participants. The aim is to provide modern, safe, exciting adventure sports in the evergreen region of India.
Weekly orientation programs for newly enrolled students are held at the beginning of each academic year.
At the beginning of each new school year, the program "Walk to the Library" is held, organized to instill in students the habit of reading, to introduce them to the extensive resources of the Central Library. It has an extensive repository of books, magazines, periodicals, online resources. Employees work until midnight, tea and coffee are available to readers.
The University pays special attention to experimental laboratories, bachelor's programs.
The university conducts summer, winter internships in well-known institutions outside the university.
The School of Engineering offers a variety of educational programs, including bachelor's, master's, doctoral programs; has a special T&P department with all the necessary infrastructure: an exclusive interview room, a conference room, ICT for online testing.
The University uses a system of semesters, credit transfer.
Newly recruited faculties provide start-up grants for the establishment of laboratories and research.
Scholarships and grants are provided mainly to doctoral scholars.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.