Indian Institute of Technology at Kanpur - the prestigious University of Technology. The main task of the university is the best scientific and technical training in the world, the highest possible level of research and contribution to the development of society in India. The university offers relevant and high-quality bachelor's, master's and doctoral programs, offering students not only training, but also the possibility of long-term cooperation with the academic field and industry.
Founded in 1961, the university is recognized as a university of national importance. In the first decade, the educational institution worked closely with American universities of technology:
who helped an Indian university to organize the work of research centers. Having adopted the experience from the best IT schools, the university became a flagship in many areas: for example, the first in India to offer a programming program (the very first computer literacy courses appeared here back in 1963), and in 1995 it hosted the famous IT festival for the first time. Throughout its history, the educational institution has trained more than 52,000 students in various fields, including engineering, physics, management, humanities and social sciences.
Students are offered several accommodation options with varying levels of amenities and comfort. Most of the students live in student residences.
In the first year, students choose which sections and clubs they will attend. The university hosts an annual festival dedicated to information technology. Students can play sports:
The university is located 15 kilometers from the city of Kanpur, the territory of the university is about 420 hectares. The equipment of the university is one of the best in the world: the educational institution has a developed transport infrastructure connecting the Kanpur campus with other cities in India - railways and a helipad.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.