Delhi University serves as an excellent specimen and model of modern Indian education. Delhi University (DU) is a higher education institution located in the Indian capital. The academic year begins in 1922.
Topovaya ten of the most prestigious universities in the country has never been without the membership of Delhi University. As for international recognition, the regular entry of the institution into 5 percent of the world's best educational institutions speaks for itself.
The directions and faculties of the university are guided by the modern demands of employers. Consider the most prestigious areas of the Delhi University.
The quality of teaching is such that Delhi university on this criterion is always present in the first three hundred of the rating compiled by independent international experts. The quality of knowledge received within the walls of the university was appreciated by employers. People with DU diplomas easily find work not only in India, but also abroad.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The scale of DU is considered enormous, as at the same time educational services are provided to 202,000 students. This amount of students can be compared with the population of the average European city. Some of the students are guests from abroad, who came to receive high-quality knowledge in a prestigious educational institution. The academic staff consists of 9,000 teachers, among whom the percentage of foreign specialists is also quite high. Students who wish to enter the exchange programs at the international level can find all the necessary information on the pages of social networks related to DU.
The process of independent teaching of students is supported by the enormous academic library. Student life is boiling in dormitories on campus.
The prestige of the institution is confirmed once again by joining the ACU and AIU associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.