Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur - State Technical University, one of 23 national IT centers, is created to develop priority areas for the state - technology and research.
Despite the fact that the university was created as a base for studying engineers and scientists, the following directions were actively developed on the campus:
There are 22 student residences on the campus of the university (including for students with families).
The university is located 120 km from Kolkata and 5 km from the Kharagpur Railway Station. The campus of 8.5 square kilometers was created by talented architects and designers led by the Swiss Werner Moser. On campus there are located:
The university is actively working on landscaping the territory and environmental friendliness of the environment, planning to obtain the status of "Green University" in the coming years.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.