Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) is an Indian business school that has the status of the Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources under the Government of India.
"Vidya viniyogadvikasa" – "Development through dissemination and application of knowledge" is the motto that has guided the Indian Institute of Management since its inception. IIMA strives to be recognized as the world's leading school of management, working at the forefront of management education and practice, exerting a progressive and sustainable impact on society.
The university offers many programs for master's and postgraduate education.
Accommodation within the boundaries of the university for IIMA students is mandatory. On campus there are several dozen dormitories that provide accommodation options:
The premises are fully furnished, equipped with household appliances.
University students attend sports sections and have the opportunity to play sports independently. Students can participate in social events, develop their creative talents. In addition to physical culture and art classes, student associations of various directions are organized at the university.
Active IIMA students participate in summer internships in partner organizations.
The main IIMA campus is located over a large area. In addition to the old building of 1961, a new educational building is currently being built.
Training is organized in two semesters: spring and autumn.
Applications are accepted from September 23 to January 21.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.