Today, studying abroad is a popular, prestigious direction that opens up new horizons of opportunities for potential students around the world. The most popular countries with the highest number of educational institutions are the following English-speaking countries:
Educational institutions in Europe are no less popular:
Education abroad is becoming more accessible every year and more and more in demand for foreign students. The largest international corporations every year more and more willingly recruit graduates of international universities. And it is worth mentioning that for students and schoolchildren, studying abroad becomes one of the brightest memories, brings a lot of impressions into their lives.
- promotes self-reliance
- allows you to leave the comfort zone (which is necessary for harmonious development)
- introduces the culture of foreign countries
- expands the circle of communication
- makes it possible to productively spend leisure time among their peers in their free time from school.
Cost of secondary education abroad
- United Kingdom = from 23,000 GBP
- USA = from $ 45,000
- Switzerland = from 65,000 CHF
- Canada = from $ 30,000 CAD
- European countries = from 25,000 euros.
Cost of higher education abroad
- United Kingdom = from 13,000 GBP
- USA = from $ 20,000
- Switzerland = from 25,000 CHF
- Canada = from 15,000 $ CAD
- European countries = from 9000 euros.