France is an incredibly beautiful, fascinating country, actively inviting both tourists and students from all over the world. French educational programs are famous for their quality and impeccable curriculum, which appeals to all students who study there. Getting a master's degree in France is real, embodiable and very interesting!
Advantages of studying Master's programs in France
- Valuable diploma
- Opportunity to work around the world in the future
- Many grants and scholarships covering part of the tuition costs
- Beautiful, exquisite country
- Respect for visiting students
- A large number of specialties.
To enroll in a master's program at a French university, you will need the following documents:
- Diploma of Higher Education and Academic Transcript
- Research plan
- Certificate confirming the level of the language (TCF 400+ / DELF 75+ / DALF 50+ for French-speaking programs, TOEFL 85+ / IELTS 6.5+ for English speakers)
- Specialized Entrance Examinations (GRE/GMAT)
- Resume and motivation letter
The list of documents for a long-term student visa to France includes:
- Completed ofII form (Office français de l'immigration et de l'intégration)
- Two application forms for a long-term visa
- 3 recent color photos 35x45 mm
- Civil passport
- Receipt of payment of the Campus France fee and dossier identification number
- Certificate of enrolment or pre-admission to the University of France + certificate of tuition fees
- The last received document on education (diploma or certificate)
- Certificate of availability of funds to pay for study and life in the country
- Confirmation of residence for the first 3 months in France.
The state master's degree in France can be awarded by educational institutions of the EPCSP type. Such educational institutions are both public and private. The type of degree depends on the higher education institution where you studied. In state universities you can get the following degrees:
- Master 1
- Master 2 recherche
- Master 2 professionnel.
A master's degree in France usually lasts 2 years, a typical French master's program gives 120 ECTS credits. Master's degree in the country is divided into scientific and research types.
This country is the fourth in the world in terms of popularity of education abroad. France is also different in that in public universities the cost of tuition is the same for both local and international students. France is one of the world leaders in science and technological innovation, especially in such areas as aerospace sciences, transport, electronics, telecommunications, chemistry, biotechnology, health.
In master's programs at local universities, you can study:
- Technical sciences
- Business & Management
In France, there are a number of scholarships and grants for foreign, including foreign students.
- Scholarship of the Government of France
- Regional scholarships. For example, the Ile-de-France region awards about 200 scholarships annually in the amount of 10,500 €.
Brest Business School
- in French and English from 7400€.
Prestigious business school with programs in English and French. Diplomas of the educational institution are highly valued by employers from all over the world. At the university you can study:
- Health care
- Digital technologies
- Marine Sciences.
University of Strasbourg
- from $285 in French.
The University of Strasbourg is chosen by applicants who would like to study the following areas:
- Religion and theology
- Pharmacology, medicine, chemistry
- International law, jurisprudence, international relations.
College De Paris
- from 10 000€ in English.
College Du Paris is an association of prestigious educational institutions in France. Since its foundation, the college strives to create conditions for quality education and adheres to three basic principles in teaching:
- Taking into account trends in the international labour market
- High-quality teaching
- Personality-oriented approach to everyone.
Why study at the university?
- Quality education
- Innovative programs
- Official permission to work for 20 hours per week
- Comfortable living conditions
- Prestigious diploma.
TOP universities in France for foreign students and tuition fees:
- Higher Normal School, Paris — 1153$
- Pierre and Marie Curie University (Paris VI) — 299$
- University Paris-South — 11 299$
- University of Strasbourg — 4423$
- Polytechnic School, Paritek — 5822$
- Paris Diderot University (UP7)— 295$
- Joseph Fourier University — 301$
- Aix-Marseille University — 295$
- Descartes University— 295$
- Montpellier University — 277$
- University of Toulouse III — 295$
- University of Bordeaux — 285$
- Central School Paris — 11 534$
- University Paris-Dauphine (Paris IX) — 295$
- University of Lyon— 306$.