Anahuac University of Mexico, Norte, offers the possibility of obtaining higher education in one of the best educational institutions in Mexico. Universidad Anáhuac México Norte (UA) has a private ownership. The successful location of the university in a remote area of the capital, allows students to simultaneously enjoy the benefits of the civilization of a large city and enjoy the rest during country walks. UA accepted its first students to study in 1964.
University Anahuac Mexico City in the past decade, occupies a leading position in the list of 10 best universities in Mexico. The world ranking only emphasizes the elitism of UA, which consistently occupies the lines in the first 5 percent of the TOP list of institutions of higher education. The quality of teaching at this university is considered one of the best in Central America. Such indicators have long attracted the attention of employers. They are always willing to employ graduates with a Universidad Anáhuac México Norte diploma.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In this school receiving educational services is available simultaneously for 9 thousand students. The university is always happy to accept guests from abroad for training. Acquisition of knowledge is led by an academic staff of 1,400 teachers, among whom the percentage of foreign specialists is quite significant. Students who want to get into the international exchange program can go to the social pages associated with the UA and get the necessary information.
An independent part of the educational process is supported by a large scientific library. Student life is in full swing in the dorm on campus.
The prestige of the school is confirmed by membership in the international group of the International Federation of Catholic Universities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.