Instituto Politécnico Nacional (IPN) is the largest institution of higher education in Mexico. It is a public institution, founded in 1936. The National Polytechnic Institute is geographically located in the city of Mexico City.
At the moment, in the national ranking of the Instituto Politécnico Nacional is in the list of the 5 best universities of the country, taking the 4th place.
The educational institution is famous for a good reputation among employers. Graduates without too much difficulty are employed and receive high salaries.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Among the outstanding graduates of the university there are a large number of scientists, professors, politicians, architects, etc. For example:
Among the teachers worth noting are: Alexander Balankin (scientist, winner of the UNESCO 2005 Science Prize for his work on fractal mechanics), Heberto Castillo (the inventor of trilosa and the founder of several political parties), Juan O'Gorman (architect and artist), Arturo Rozenblyut (doctor, physiologist and famous researcher).
The campus of a higher education institution is geographically located in the beautiful city of Mexico City. The institute includes a large library, a comfortable hostel for foreign citizens, canteens and cafes, a sports complex and grounds, a cultural center and research laboratories.
In the university, a special attitude to sport is formed on the basis of the institution
27 sports teams (archery, several types of football, athletics, baseball, basketball, bodybuilding, bowling, boxing, chess, cycling, frontenis, gymnastics, handball, judo, karate, kendo, rowing, swimming, taekwondo, tennis, volleyball , weightlifting, wrestling and others). The university is actively competing with all athletic teams from the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
The Instituto Politécnico Nacional is part of the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.