Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (UANL) is one of the leading universities in Mexico. It is a public institution, founded in 1933. The autonomous university in Nuevo Leone is territorially located in the city of San Nicolas de los Garza.
UANL is the oldest institution in the state, as well as the third largest in terms of student population and the most important university in the northeastern part of Mexico, which offers the largest number of academic programs. In the national ranking of the school ranks 10th. Among the prestigious international institutions is in 829 positions.
It is also worth noting that the university was rated by various organizations as one of the best state universities in Mexico and Latin America, and also ranked 4th in the publication of the best institutions in the country in 2014 by Rankia. University graduates are in demand in many prestigious international companies.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon is famous for a large list of famous graduates, among which it is worth noting:
Many famous athletes were participants of the Olympic Games and won prizes there.
Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon contains seven campuses throughout the state:
The institution has 84 libraries, which contain a total of 2,238,000 volumes. There are also 27 research institutions with 438 national researchers, 16 academic journals, 9 bookstores, 25 student computer centers and 53 cafeterias.
On the basis of the educational institution there is a football team "Tigres". UANL has Raymundo "Chico" Rivera Stadium (football and sports field), a Luis Eugenio Todd gym, a baseball park, an indoor football stadium and a tennis center. The University Olympic Center Aquatic Centro Acuático Olímpico Universitario is one of the best water centers in the country. It is also located in the main campus, where there is swimming, water polo, diving and synchronous team swimming.
The university is a member of such associations as the Asociacion Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior and the Consorcio de Universidades Mexicanas.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.