The Pan American University in Mexico, having a private form of ownership, serves as a model for the provision of quality higher education in Mexico. Universidad Panamericana México (UP) has established its urban-type campus in the capital city of Mexico City. The beginning of the academic activity of this institution was laid in 1967.
Based on the indicators of the quality of teaching and the demand for the faculties of the Pan-American University in Mexico, the national rating places this institution at the eighth place among the best Mexican universities. The academic international ranking regularly lists Universidad Panamericana México in the top 5 percent of the world's most elite educational institutions. Additionally, you can note the excellent reputation of UP among world employers, so that a graduate of this educational institution is not difficult to get a prestigious job.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Like most private universities in the world, Universidad Panamericana México is not large. Within its walls, the theoretical disciplines of 7,000 students in various faculties are studying at the same time. There are no restrictions on accepting documents from foreign applicants. The teaching is conducted by the academic staff, including specialists with scientific degrees or foreign teachers invited from the world's leading universities.
Some students annually use international student exchange programs. In this area, the Pan American University in Mexico has reliable partners from the world's top educational centers. All you need to know about the nuances of such programs - posted on the social networking pages associated with the university.
In their own scientific library, students can more deeply master the program of a particular course through the use of special literature and collections of periodicals. Students of the university note the comfortable living conditions in the dormitories and the presence of an entertainment base.
Separately, you should pay attention to UP membership in such a prestigious academic group as the Asociación Nacional de Universidades e Instituciones de Educación Superior.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.