The University of the Free State ( UFS for short) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1904 in South Africa. Now the University of UFS is well located within the town of Bloemfontein.
The University of South Africa is considered to be quite large, because approximately 29–30,000 people can study there annually. The educational institution accepts both local and foreign citizens. The academic list of the university is a team of more than 2000 teachers of the highest category. Undergoing a course of study in this institution, students and teachers can apply and take part in various exchange programs available.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about a higher educational institution in South Africa, which is confidently included from year to year in the ranking of the top 20 universities throughout South Africa. The university is in 5% of the best higher educational institutions of the world, occupying 1820 position.
The university has at its disposal a large scientific library. The university also provides its students with affordable housing in a modern, cozy hostel. There is on campus everything necessary for recreation and active sports. The university itself is actively developing and eagerly sharing its experience, as evidenced by its activities within such associations and groups as: Higher Education South Africa (HESA), Association of African Universities (AAU), and South Africa (NADEOSA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.