The University of Johannesburg is an institution of higher education in the Republic of South Africa. His educational activities began in 2005. The main building of the University of Johannesburg (UJ) is located on the city campus of Johannesburg.
In terms of higher education, South Africa is the most powerful country on the continent. Johannesburg University’s entry into the top ten national rankings confirms the university’s popularity not only among local students, but also among foreigners. With its powerful scientific and academic potential, the University of Johannesburg was able to achieve an honorable place among 5% of the world's best educational institutions. It is noteworthy that such excellent performance became possible in just 13 years of the school’s existence. His current position in the world list at number 677 speaks of the excellent quality of education and the demand for graduates among employers.
All faculties and areas of the university have an excellent level of education, which serves as the basis for the popularity of UJ. It is worth to highlight the faculty for the study of art and the complex of humanities.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Johannesburg relies on getting quality knowledge from students. University sizes are average - up to 19,000 students can study here at the same time. Foreign nationals have the right to apply to the admissions office (the proportion of foreign nationals at the University of Johannesburg is 7% of the total number of studying youth). As for the academic staff of the university, the number of teachers is 1,400 specialists, most of them came under contract from other countries.
International student exchange programs are very popular among students, as this allows for a wider range of knowledge. Details are posted on the social networks associated with the University of Johannesburg.
Students can receive additional knowledge in the scientific library belonging to the university. Hostels have comfortable living conditions and are provided for everyone.
UJ emphasizes its elite honorary membership in such organizations as AAU and HIGHER EDUCATION SOUTH AFRICA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.