One of the best public educational institutions in South Africa is the KwaZulu-Natal University. The foundation year of the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) is 1910. The university campus is located within the city of Durban.
UKZN is included in the list of the best educational institutions in South Africa, as well as in the TOP-5 national rating. University takes an honorable place among the 5% of the world's strongest universities.
At the University of Kvazulu-Natal, more than 22,000 students are educated, which gives them the right to call it a major university. 6% of the number of students falls on foreigners. The teaching staff includes about 1500 teachers. Among them there are many foreign specialists. Thanks to the active participation of the educational institution in international programs, its students can learn by exchange.
Students can use their own university library and live in a hostel on campus. The University of KwaZulu-Natal is a member of influential organizations such as Higher Education South Africa and the Association of African Universities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.