The University of South Africa (abbreviated as UNISA) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the distant 1873 in South Africa. The university campus is located in the town of Pretoria.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about a higher educational institution, which every year consistently replenishes the list of TOP-20 best universities in the country and the world (it takes 1,464 places in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world).
It is about a fairly large educational institution, where about 45,000 people take a course each year. The university accepts both local and foreign students. The teaching staff of the university is about 4,000 teachers of the highest category.
UNISA has its huge library. In addition, the university students have a dormitory, a modern sports infrastructure, convenient facilities. A higher education institution is considered a member of modern scientific associations and groups, which indicates its continuous development.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.