University of the Western Cape (UWC) is a state institution operating in South Africa since 1959. The educational institution is located in Cape Town, so that students can count on the benefits of student life and guaranteed convenience. In addition, the university regularly ranks 938 among all the universities of the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The size of the university is medium. Moreover, the number of students exceeds 15 thousand. Citizens of South Africa and foreigners can apply for admission. At the same time, foreigners account for 6% of the total number of all students. The administration provides an opportunity for students to participate in international exchange programs, because it contributes to further successful employment.
The university teaches 612 teachers, and they are foreign experts.
The university is included into groups and associations: CHEC, OCW, HESA. This confirms a well-deserved reputation.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.