The Greek University of Patra is a public institution of higher education. The University of Patras began the process of providing educational services in 1964. The main buildings of the educational institution are located in Patra. Such a good location of the campus allows students to study in urban settings, and in their free time to study in the resort areas.
The desire of foreign applicants to get an education at the University of Patra is based not so much on the choice of a tourist country, but on the prestigious level of the university, which is confirmed by the national academic rating. The institution consistently takes a leading position in the top ten best Greek universities.
The recognition of international experts and the excellent reputation of the institution are based on high-quality teaching. A separate pride of the university are such prestigious faculties as the study of engineering and the natural sciences.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This educational institution is considered large - approximately 32,000 students at the same time acquire knowledge at this university. About 5 percent of all studying youth are foreign nationals who enroll in a university on a general basis. The academic staff includes 815 teachers (some of whom are foreign specialists). Students have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs. Social networking pages related to the university provide all the necessary information and conditions for such education.
To replenish knowledge and assignments, students are given the opportunity to visit a modern library. All interested persons are provided with accommodation in a hostel located directly near the campus.
The University of Patras is a member of such associations as EUA, BSUN and European UNIVERSITY CONTINUING EDUCATION NETWORK.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.