Technical University of Crete (abbreviated TUC) or Πολυτεχνεο Κρήτης is a state-level educational institution in Greece that has been active in scientific and educational activities since far 1977. The university campus is located in Chania.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
Of course, this university is the dream of most potential students from around the world. And all due to the fact that the university is included in the list of the TOP-20 of the best in the country.
It is about the average size of the university, where every year the course is about 3,000 students. The academic staff of a higher education institution is about 300 teachers of the highest category. The university participates in teacher and student exchange programs. Learn more about the activities of the university, the conditions of admission and training can be through the official Internet portal www.tuc.gr or through the pages on social networks Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter.
The institution has a huge library and a comfortable hostel. The university is listed in the lists of reputable groups and scientific associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.