The most prestigious university in Malaysia is the University of Malaya. This is a state university, which was founded in 1949. The main campus is territorially located in the city of Kuala Lumpur.
University of Malaya holds high positions in the international rating. The university is included in the top 300 best institutions of the world. In his country, he is considered the most (takes the honorary 1 place). The quality of education at the University of Malaya is at the highest level. Employers of large international companies have a huge interest in the graduates of this institution.
The University of Malaya has a huge list of graduates who have become well-known personalities. Among them:
This list is quite impressive and this is only a small part of it.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The educational institution trains more than 17,000 students (23% - foreign citizens). In the teaching staff there are about 3000 teachers. All foreign students have the opportunity to live in a hostel. Its cost ranges from 391 to 703 USD / month.
The university has a rich library, sports centers, a swimming pool, research institutes, a picture gallery, a botanical garden, an experimental theater, a symphony orchestra. University of Malaya is a member of a number of prestigious associations:
In their free time, students will not have to be bored. The city where the university is located is filled with entertainment centers for every taste.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.