UCSI is Malaysia's top private university according to the QS rating. The educational institution is distinguished by a large number of educational programs, an individual approach to each student. The Faculty of Music is one of the hundred best music education institutions in the world.
Almost half of the students are foreigners who came to Malaysia from Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan, Central Asia, China, Mauritius, Indonesia and other countries. The university provides all kinds of support to foreign students. There is a committee that ensures that adaptation to the culture and lifestyle of Malaysia among foreigners occurs as smoothly as possible.
UCSI University operates one of the largest university networks in Malaysia and collaborates with 4200 companies, so students have the opportunity to undergo work experience and paid internships.
UCSI practices a “wireless” learning system: a collaboration of students and teachers has developed a unified electronic system that fully provides academic support for the learning process.
The university consists of 4 campuses: 2 in Kuala Lumpur, 1 in Terengganu and Sarawak. Campuses are modern facilities, including computer laboratories, research centers, libraries, cafeterias and well-equipped sports complexes.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.