INTI International University was founded in 1998 and is a private higher education institution in Malaysia. The university offers over 100 programs that are approved by the country's Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and its qualification agency (The Malaysian Qualifications Agency).
The university provides an opportunity to obtain a certificate in the field of:
The university provides an opportunity to obtain a diploma in the field of:
INTI offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
INTI offers academic programs for the Master of IT Technology (MIT) or Information Systems (MIS).
At the MBA program, students will gain business management skills and knowledge that will help them develop their career. Students will develop a portfolio of key management competencies, such as strategic analysis, decision making and assessment of global business problems, which is complemented by skills in personnel, financial, marketing and system analysis.
The university provides on-campus facilities at Halls of Residence, which offers single or double rooms.
The material and technical base of the educational institution includes its own library and sports infrastructure.
The cost of living in Pecan Nilai 345 $ -582 $ / month.
For admission to an educational institution, it is necessary to fill out an application and send the required documents (indicated specifically for each academic program on the university website) at least 6 weeks (1.5 months) before the start date of admission.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.