Taylor's University is one of the leading educational institutions in Malaysia, where citizens and foreign students can graduate. During the work, the university graduated more than 250 thousand successful specialists in various fields:
In total, there are 14 faculties at Taylor's University, where students can receive British, American, French or Canadian diplomas. According to the QS University Ranking rating, Taylors University is in the top 250 best universities in Asia.
For the quality training of young specialists at the university, there is a school of pre-university training School of Pre-University Studies, which has the title of the largest independent educational center in Malaysia. Thanks to the work of the center at the university, such training courses are available as:
Taylors University is widely known for its faculty of business and tourism, American translation programs are very popular here: they allow after 2 years of study to transfer to higher schools in America, even to the most prestigious universities of the Ivy League. According to statistics, more than 70% of graduates find work no more than 60 days after graduation.
A course to improve English skills for those students who need it is held at the Taylor's University pre-university training center.
International program for preparing students for admission to the university - language and academic level. Duration of study is 1 year. After graduation, students receive a certificate and the opportunity to enter Taylor's University or any other university abroad.
Taylors University has study programs that allow students to study here for the first two years and then continue their studies at the best universities in America and other foreign countries.
Classical educational program, which corresponds to the first stage of higher education. A bachelor's degree gives students the opportunity to become specialists in the chosen field and start working.
For accommodation, students of Taylor's University are offered two options:
Not all Taylors campuses have conditions for playing sports, but for these purposes there are sites nearby - these are fitness centers where various types of physical activity are available:
Initially, Taylor's University had the status of Taylor's Subang Jaya University College, located in the administrative district of Subang Jaya. Since 1969, the infrastructure of the university has expanded significantly and today consists of several campuses. The university has three modern equipped campuses:
The academic year at Taylors University coincides with the American format and is divided into several semesters:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.