Help university is an international university offering topical programs in business, finance, psychology, law, economics, management, information technology. Some programs are based on English and other foreign courses, which are very popular.
At the university, almost 20% of foreign students from 92 countries are an indicator of the demand for a university in all corners of the world. Employers are pleased to accept Help University graduates in prestigious positions.
Many university students regularly win international competitions, olympiads, win scholarships and grants - this is made possible thanks to innovative approaches to teaching, which allow to obtain knowledge and skills as efficiently as possible.
Preparation is possible according to different programs, it allows you to easily continue studies at Help university.
The most popular programs are: economics, business, hospitality, law.
Next to the main educational building of the university there is a 21-storey dormitory with comfortable rooms - there are comfortable furniture and appliances, including air conditioning. The hostel is under 24-hour security and video surveillance, the cost of living is from $ 300 per month. You can also rent a separate apartment from $ 239 per month on the outskirts of the city or from $ 458 per month in the center of Kuala Lumpur.
For food you will need from $ 141 per month: student cafes are open on the campus.
Help university provides students with a lot of extracurricular activities: participation in creative events, in scientific conferences. Kuala Lumpur is an ultramodern city that has prepared dozens of entertainment for students for every taste.
The equipment of the university meets all international standards, in each study room there is the necessary furniture and equipment that helps the high efficiency of the educational process. Also on campus there is a library and a large sports complex with all the necessary equipment to maintain good physical shape.
The educational process begins at different times depending on the chosen course: some programs allow you to enter in 3-5 different periods. Additional costs will range from $ 120 per month: for transportation, mobile communications, leisure.
The selection committee draws attention mainly to indicators of previous performance + you need to know English at a level of 5.5 or more according to TOEFL.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.