Sunway University was founded in 1987 as a private higher education institution in Malaysia. The university offers applicants preparatory courses, undergraduate and graduate programs. 30% of students are foreign citizens from more than 90 countries. The University is included in the top 30 leading universities of the country and is represented on the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram.
Obtaining a diploma of higher education is the first stage of personal and professional development, which will allow graduates to become able-bodied and open new career prospects. The main directions of the diploma program:
The university's capabilities allow students to study in more than 33 accredited programs and earn a bachelor's degree in the following areas:
The master's program of the University offers a wide selection of advanced educational and research programs in business, art and science. In the process of training the student is supervised by a personal tutor from the expert faculty.
The curriculum is designed in such a way that, based on presentations, design work and intensive reading practice, it is possible to develop and improve English language skills both verbally and in writing.
The curriculum is designed specifically to prepare applicants for the international exam (IELTS), which is required for admission to many English-speaking universities in the world.
The training sessions for this course allow you to get advanced knowledge of a foreign language in an informal setting (excursions, sporting events, creative activities).
The university provides its students with accommodation in a residence located 500 meters from the university.
1. SUN-U Apartment
150 apartments equipped with everything necessary for living can accommodate up to 1192 students. Additionally, you need to purchase bed linen and a lock for the cabinet.
2. SUN-U Residence
992 apartments can accommodate 1,456 students. The residence has: badminton and squash court, swimming pool, 24-hour observation around the campus. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, water heater and refrigerator.
Each residence has a shop, laundry, internet. Cost of living = from $ 745 to $ 2297 / once every 3 months.
The university is located in the suburb of Petaling Jaya, a 30-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur. The material and technical base of the university includes:
For undergraduate programs, classes begin in January, March and August, for master's programs in March and August.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.