Universidad de Belgrano, founded in 1964, is one of the oldest private universities in Argentina. It is located in Buenos Aires with a population of up to 5,000,000 inhabitants. Officially recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Ciencia y Tecnología, Universidad de Belgrano (UB), this large coeducational university offers undergraduate and graduate courses and programs in a wide range of disciplines.
Quick overview: The university offers 20 master's degree programs in 6 academic areas.
The university does not provide on-campus accommodation.
Types of accommodation in the city:
List of available sports:
The university has an excellent infrastructure with classrooms, a library, cafeterias, computers and wireless connectivity. The university is located in a modern 20-storey university tower in Buenos Aires.
Due dates are from the 1st to the 5th day of each month.
Applicants provide documents:
From the 2nd year, a student can apply for a full or partial scholarship.
Graduates of the Bachelor's (Technical) or Bachelor's Degree from the University of Belgrano who earn another Bachelor's (Technical) or Master's degree receive a tuition discount of up to 25%.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.