University of Anatolia
Description of University of Anatolia
The University of Anatolia (Anadolu Üniversitesi) is a state institution of higher education in Turkey. The institution first opened its doors to students back in 1958. Now the main building is located on the territory of the city campus in Eskisehir.
The university is considered to be among the most sought after and prestigious universities in the country. In addition, the university is among the top 20 higher educational institutions of the state. Anadolu Üniversitesi is among 5 percent of the most prestigious institutions of this type at the global level.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Anatolia
Accommodation, meals, prices
The University offers accommodation:
- Anadolu Konukevi is designed for 84 seats, 50 rooms
- Anadolu Misafirhane offers 24 rooms, 48 beds
- Ankara Konukevi – 5-storey building in Kyzylai with 16 rooms, 21 place, bed & breakfast
- İstanbul – Aksaray Konukevi – the building that served as the Eskisehir student residence in Istanbul, was restored and converted into a guest house, opened in 1999. Pension consists of 23 apartments, 13 single rooms, 20 double rooms - a total of 56 rooms and 80 beds
- Odunpazarı Konukevi is one of the first settlements of Eskisehir.
- The Academic Club, located on the ground floor of the Rectorate Building on the Yunus Emre campus,offers lunch/dinner all days except Saturday and Sunday.
- Taşbina Restoran – a building that was previously used for military purposes, occupies an important place in the architecture of the university, was put into operation after restoration.
The university provides three meals a day (breakfast + lunch + dinner).
Activities University of Anatolia
- Anatolian Symphony Orchestra
- Polyphonic Youth Choir
- Folk Dance Ensemble
- Alumni Association
- Anatoly Theatre
- Turkish Folk Music Choir
- Turkish classical music choir.
The university also offers many student clubs, sports and cultural events.
- Anadolu University is a successful university that has achieved great success, which is based on the introduction of a distance education system. Today, the total number of students of the three faculties of distance learning is more than 2 million people.
- Anadolu University works to prepare students in a creative, dynamic educational environment with leading faculty. Each of them tries to be the best in his field, spends time with students, uses the latest technological equipment.
- Anadolu University offers a democratic environment, diverse infrastructure, modern technological equipment; students take part in social, cultural events with a joint understanding of international criteria.
- Experienced teaching staff of the university with national and international experience, knowledge, as well as leading scientists, artists who work as guest lecturers.
- Anadolu University provides preparatory English language training in almost all departments.
Facilities and equipment at University of Anatolia
The university is quite large in scale. About 45,000 students take a course here every year. The academic staff is 800 true professionals. University students can, if they wish, submit applications for participation in the annual student exchange program between universities throughout the country. Detailed information about the conditions of admission and study at the university can be found on the website www.anadolu.edu.tr ., As well as on the social networking pages Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin .
The university has its huge library.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To replenish the ranks of the university, everyone who wishes should provide the admissions office with personal documents and exam data from the previous place of study. The university tries to approach the issues of student selection as carefully as possible. At the same time, statistics show that out of 10 applications only 1 is accepted. As in other prestigious universities of the state, each year of study here is traditionally divided into two parts - two academic semesters.
Becoming a bachelor is not so difficult in terms of financial costs. Each semester will cost students in 1750 US dollars. The same amount will need to be paid to those who claim to be the master's degree. Education here can be obtained remotely.
Scholarships University of Anatolia
The Council of Higher Education offers a scholarship for 4 months = 1300 Turkish liras per month.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about University of Anatolia
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.