The University of Anatolia (Anadolu Üniversitesi) is a state institution of higher education in Turkey. The institution first opened its doors to students back in 1958. Now the main building is located on the territory of the city campus in Eskisehir.
The university is considered to be among the most sought after and prestigious universities in the country. In addition, the university is among the top 20 higher educational institutions of the state. Anadolu Üniversitesi is among 5 percent of the most prestigious institutions of this type at the global level.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is quite large in scale. About 45,000 students take a course here every year. The academic staff is 800 true professionals. University students can, if they wish, submit applications for participation in the annual student exchange program between universities throughout the country. Detailed information about the conditions of admission and study at the university can be found on the website www.anadolu.edu.tr ., As well as on the social networking pages Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin .
The university has its huge library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.