Sabanci University (SU) has a reputation for a young but already well-known Turkish higher education institution with a non-commercial form of ownership. The origins of the academic activity of the University of Sabanci date back to 1994. The city type of campus is located in Istanbul, the most beautiful Turkish city.
Despite its small age, Sabanci University is confidently taking the leading lines of the national rating. The first five universities in Turkey have never been without this institution. He also stably is among the best universities in the world, being in the first 5% of the world list. Popularity educational institution adds not so much rating, how much youth and modernity.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
This higher educational institution is quite modest in size. At the same time, only 3,100 students can comprehend science in its walls. Applications for admission here can be submitted not only by local, but also by foreign citizens (only 4 percent of students studying abroad are here). Part of the teaching staff is represented by specialists from abroad, specially invited by the administration to improve the quality of education of students. However, the number of teachers is limited to only 270 teachers. Any student during the training can apply for participation in the international exchange program. All the nuances of the exchange are posted in the university's social pages.
As in all higher education institutions, in the SU there is an academic library. The elite of the school emphasizes his membership in such an association as the EUA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.