Students from all over the world celebrate the high quality of teaching at the prestigious University Çukurova University (CU). Kukurov University is a public institution of higher education in the Republic of Turkey. The teaching of disciplines in this educational institution began in 1973. The university itself is located on an urban campus within the city of Adan.
Taking the 10th place in the national academic ranking of лучшихukurova University, the best universities in Turkey, the university can always count on a significant influx of applicants from different countries. The prestige of the University Kukurova adds the fact of finding an educational institution in the 5 percent of the world's most elite educational centers, according to international experts.
In addition, an excellent reputation among employers allows graduates with a CU diploma to quickly get a high-paying job.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The dimensions of uroukurova University are quite large. Every year, 36,000 students attend classes. On general grounds, foreign subjects may enter the university. Usually about 2 percent of all students are citizens of another state. The university has 2,200 specialists. Some of them have been invited by the administration from major universities of the world. Each faculty offers students an international exchange program during the entire period of study. You can learn about the everyday life of student life from social networks related to Kukurov University.
The library of the educational institution is filled with all the necessary resources and allows students to receive additional training in various disciplines. A hostel with comfortable conditions is provided for everyone.
The University is rightly proud of its ongoing relationship with EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.