Çanakkale Onsekyz Mart University ( COMU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Turkey since the beginning of the distant 1992. COMU University, along with its main campus and campus, is currently located in the city of Canakkale.
This University is considered to be a fairly large-scale institution of higher education, because here about 39,000 people take a course of study every year. Both locals and visitors from different parts of the globe apply for places in the institution. At the same time, the teaching staff of the institution is about 2000 teachers of the highest category. While studying, students can count on participation in one of the international exchange programs. More detailed and accurate information is in social networks, where the university is widely represented. We are talking about such portals as Linkedin and Facebook , as well as Youtube and Twitter .
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about the University of Turkey, which with enviable consistency is included in the TOP-40 universities of the country. In addition, the university Çanakkale Onsekyz Mart University is the institution of recent years not leaving the list of the best around the world.
Students of this high-level access to a large scientific library of the university. The university also provides students with places in a dormitory, there are playgrounds for sports. Among other things, the university is constantly actively developing and willingly sharing experience, as evidenced by its membership in the International Association of Universities (IAU) group, as well as the European University Association (EUA) and others.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.