Akdeniz University is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Turkey since the beginning of the distant 1982. Now Akdeniz University has at its disposal a small student campus in Antalya.
This is a fairly large institution of higher education, where about 29,000 people take a course each year. The academic staff of the university is about 2400 teachers of the highest category. The university takes an active part in international programs, each of which is aimed at academic or student exchange between universities in different countries.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The last few years, the university has easily proved its right to be on the list of TOP-30 universities in Turkey. In addition, the university with an enviable stability takes the best places in the TOP-5 percent list of the best of the best universities in the world.
Students have a large scientific library. This university is a member of various authoritative groups and associations, including the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.