The Republic of Turkey has long demonstrated standards for an excellent level of higher education. One of the best state institutions of higher education in the country is considered to be Hasetepe University. Hacettepe University began its history in 1967. The campus of the urban view is located in the capital, Ankara.
The main factor in determining the prestige of the university is always the activity of teachers. According to this criterion, the national Turkish rating assigned to this educational institution an honorable place in the top ten best universities of the country.
The most popular faculty at Hacettepe University is the faculty of medicine. The training of doctors here is so skillful that this area takes positions in the first four hundred rankings of the world's medical faculties .
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The size of this educational center is considered large. About 41,000 students at the same time study disciplines here. Foreign citizens often have the right to enroll, they occupy about 4% of all student places. This indicator is based on the ratio of quality and cost of education. The teaching is carried out by specialists of 2,100 staff units, among which there are many invited foreign professors and scientists. International student exchange programs provide an opportunity for students to study in schools abroad. All available information is on the social networking pages on the Internet.
For self-study students use scientific literature and periodicals of the chosen direction in the university library. All interested persons are provided with a student hostel.
It is also worth noting the presence of Hasetepe University as part of EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.