The University of Utara Malaysia is a higher education institution in the country that provides educational services of excellent quality. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) also has state status, which adds to its popularity among students. The beginning of the academic activity dates back to 1984. The main buildings of this school are located in Kuala Kedah.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The eighth line of the Malaysian national ranking underlines the prestige of gaining knowledge in Universiti Utara Malaysia. As for the international assessment, the 911 UUM ranks among the most elite academic list, which allows the university to be among 5 percent of the world's best higher education centers.
Asian employers, focusing on these rating values, provide graduates of UUM with a highly paid job immediately after graduation. It is worth focusing on the most prestigious faculty of the university - social sciences and management. This area takes 340 line of international ranking, which assesses the level of the faculties of this direction.
Universiti Utara Malaysia is medium sized. Approximately 14,000 students each year receive here simultaneously knowledge in all areas. Admission is available not only to Malaysians, but also to foreign applicants (on average, 15% of the total number of students are foreigners). The academic process is conducted by a staff of 1,100 teachers. These are the best Malaysian professors and specialists invited by the administration from other universities of the world. Any student has the opportunity to study in another state on an international exchange program. All details of student life can be learned from social networks targeted at this educational institution.
The student will be able to study additional disciplines with the help of the academic library of the university. All students are provided with a hostel.
Emphasizes the prestige of studying the permanent membership of the university in such academic associations as the ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES and the FEDERATION OF THE UNIVERSITIES OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.