Segi University is a modern, private Malaysian university, one of the top 50 universities in the country: it offers modern programs that are relevant to the needs of employers in the 21st century. Large companies provide students of this university with places for internships and internships, show interest in talented students and offer them permanent jobs.
Segi University is known for scientific discoveries and research in various fields, has international agreements on exchange programs with universities in Europe and the USA, offers education program to foreign citizens. A variety of programs is quite wide: from information technology and business to medicine.
Applicants will be able to tighten their knowledge of English, as well as knowledge in medicine, science and commerce.
The courses will provide modern and relevant knowledge in the chosen field: at the end, graduates can begin to build a career.
Most programs are associated with research, scientific conferences and other events that provide extensive experience and knowledge in the selected field.
Students can live in hostels - this is inexpensive ($ 116 per month) and convenient: no need to spend time on the road. The hostels have comfortable rooms with cozy furniture, air conditioning and other appliances. Bathrooms and kitchens are shared by several rooms, on the territory of the hostel there is a shop and laundry. A separate apartment will cost $ 150-250, not including utilities. Students can eat in student cafes.
In their free time, students can go in for sports, go on exciting excursions, introducing the nature, history and culture of Malaysia, there are several creative groups.
All classrooms are equipped with the latest technology - besides them, the university offers:
In addition, there are a number of sports facilities on campus: squash and badminton courts, a basketball court, and a pool.
At Segi University, the academic year is divided into 2 semesters. Additional costs per month will range from $ 275: food, transportation, communication, leisure.
For successful admission, you must pass an entrance test and provide documents about previous education, to increase the chances you can take a preparatory course.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.