Asia Pacific University was established in 1993: from the first years of the university’s functioning, programs were created with an orientation to the European level. The University has become the winner and owner of 70 awards in the fields of science and education.
A hallmark of the university can be considered a collaboration with Staffordshire University - one of the best educational institutions in England. Students can receive a double diploma or accreditation, after completing a bachelor's program, continue to study in a magistracy. In 2006, Queen Elizabeth II of England visited Asia Pacific University and attended the grand opening of the new laboratory. In addition to Staffordshire University , Asia Pacific University successfully collaborates with universities in Europe and the USA.
Annually, students from 96 countries become students who enter Asia Pacific University with the aim of obtaining a quality education in the fields of information technology, finance, business and engineering. The main campus of the university is located in the High Technology Park, where technological developments are constantly ongoing.
The campus is located next to the National Sports Complex, which allows students to engage in swimming, football, hockey, squash and other sports, using the latest equipment.
The university is famous for its laboratories and research centers, libraries, the latest technology, equipped with hostels.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.