Limkokwing University of creative technology is one of the best universities in Malaysia and has branches throughout the country. It offers modern effective education in the chosen specialization - in addition, teachers take care of:
The university graduates specialists with relevant knowledge and skills - students will quickly find a good job both in Malaysia and outside the country. The university has agreements with other universities in the world, implements student exchange programs. Scholarship rewards are available for capable children, covering part of the tuition fee.
Popular courses on design, art, fashion, graphics, sales, advertising.
The choice of programs is wide enough: specializations related to business, design, and television are popular.
Students can live in a dormitory or in a separate apartment: rent on the outskirts of the city will cost $ 144 per month or more, in the city center - $ 243 per month or more. Meals in Malaysia are inexpensive, there are student cafes - a month you will need from $ 160.
The administration of the university offers fascinating excursions around the country to representatives of other countries: you can go on them on weekends. In addition, hobby clubs are open for students: performances, creative meetings, intellectual and sports competitions are organized.
All rooms (academic buildings, dormitories, scientific laboratories) have modern equipment, which contributes to an effective educational process. For students are available sports grounds and gyms, a library, computer classes.
At Limkokwing University of creative technology, the educational process is divided into six months (semesters). Additional financial expenses associated with travel by public transport, mobile communications, leisure - per month you will need from $ 115.
As in most other universities in Malaysia, the main focus of the selection committee is on student performance - 9 out of 10 applicants manage to enter.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.