Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Description of Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN for short) is a non-profit private higher education institution that has been active in research and teaching in Malaysia since 1976. The university has a small campus in the city of Kuala Selangor.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Facilities and equipment at Universiti Tenaga Nasional
This is medium-scale university where about 9000 students take courses at the same time annually. The teaching staff of the university is about 500 teachers of the highest category.
A huge library is at the disposal of students and teachers. Students can live in a hostel and enjoy other benefits and a developed sports infrastructure. The university is a member of reputable scientific groups and associations.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of high school students, all applicants are required to provide personal documents and information on academic performance at the previous place of study. At the same time, the absolute majority - about 90 percent of applicants successfully pass the selection and become university students.
Tuition at UNITEN
Each semester costs approximately 3,800 $.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universiti Tenaga Nasional
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.