Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Description of Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (abbreviated UTHM ) is a public higher education institution in Malaysia that has been actively involved in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1993. Currently, the main building of the university is located in the small town of Johor Bahru.
This is an average university size with no more than 15,000 international students each year. The teaching staff is about 900 teachers of the highest category. During the period of study, students and teachers can apply for participation in special international exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Many applicants from all over the world dream about entering this university. This is not surprising, the university holds one of the leading universities in Malaysia. Among other things, the university is included in the TOP of the most prestigious educational institutions in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Students of this higher education institution have access to the large scientific library of the university. Also, international students have opportunities:
- Get a place in the university dormitory;
- Use sports grounds.
The university is part of the Malaysian Technical Universities network.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students of this institution of higher education, it is necessary to provide timely data on exam results. Traditionally, for most universities in Malaysia, each academic year is divided into two classical semesters. Students can choose the most convenient training system - part-time or full-time.
Education in secondary school is paid. When planning to enter this Malaysian university, it is important to take into account the fact that part of the costs can be recouped by receiving a scholarship for good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.