Diponegoro University is an Indonesian higher education institution with high quality educational services. At the same time, Diponegoro University (UNDIP) has the status of a university with a state form of ownership. The beginning of academic activities dates back to 1957. Students are trained on an urban campus located within the city of Semarang.
The sixth position of Diponegoro University in the national academic ranking allows the university to be a popular educational institution among students and applicants. International assessment places University Diponegoro in the first 5% of the list of the most elite universities in the world.
These indicators have formed an opinion among employers about UNDIP graduates as trained professionals who can be offered high-paying jobs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
University Diponegoro has a large size. 42,000 students at the same time receive education, including many foreign citizens. Teaching activities at the university are 1,800 specialists. Some of them have advanced degrees and are invited by the administration to work from other countries. Many students participate in the international exchange program, which provides additional knowledge abroad. Additional details can be found on the pages of social networks, focused on UNDIP.
To support the educational process, the university constantly replenishes the resources of its own library. In an educational institution there is the possibility of comfortable living in a hostel.
Diponegoro University is an honorary member of ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.