Agricultural University Bogor is a higher education institution in Indonesia. In this case, Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) state-owned. The university began its academic activities in 1963. The campus is an urban type educational institution located in the city of Bogor.
In the national academic ranking Agricultural University Bogor takes the honorable fifth place. This indicator attracts a large number of applicants from Indonesia and other countries.
Employers, based on the values of the rating and the quality of work of IPB graduates, specialists with a diploma of this university are employed as a priority.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a large educational institution, here 21 000 students attend lectures at the same time. Foreign nationals apply annually for education at Bogor Agricultural University. The teaching staff includes 1,200 specialists, some of whom came to work from other prestigious educational institutions in the world.
Agricultural University Bogor offers its students participation in exchange educational processes. And not only students, but also teachers go abroad to study. More information about IPB is in social networks related to the educational institution.
Independent additional eduaction of students takes place in the university’s own library, filled with the necessary literature. Anyone can stay in comfortable hostels on campus.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.