Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta (UNY) was founded in 1964 on the basis of the Yogyakarta Pedagogical Institute. In 2007, a survey conducted by the Directorate-General of Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia showed that UNY is the only educational institution for teaching staff among 20 universities in Indonesia. For this reason, the university has formed a development team for World Class University (WCU).
About 28,000 bachelors, more than 3,000 graduate students study here annually. Disciplines are taught by a composition of 1147 specialists: professors, doctoral students, candidates of sciences.
After hours, students can develop their talents in circles and sections:
The university has 4 campuses in Yogyakarta. The main campus is located in the Sleman region in the heart of the town. Nearby there are cafes and restaurants, shops, hostels.
Training takes place in semesters or in a continuous format.
Upon admission, each new student pays a registration fee of $ 30-50.
Options for material assistance and incentives:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.