Lampung University is the only public university to receive A level accreditation in Lampung Province. Due to its strategic location at the gates of the island of Sumatra, Unila attracts future students from the western region of the island of Java.
Unila operates a boarding house for faculty or people associated with Lampung University. This guest house is used for teachers from other universities attending events, seminars, workshops. This guest house can be used by others in need.
There is a cafeteria, a dining room in the Student Activity Center.
Students play sports on campus, where there are many opportunities including swimming pool, football field, tennis courts, volleyball, field hockey, judo.
In addition to sports, there are many other clubs in which students take part: UKM Radio Kampus (campus radio), UKM-BS (culture and art), UKM ZOOM (photography) and others.
The student activity centre hosts various art events and exhibitions throughout the academic year.
Applications for training are accepted until June 1.
Students who want to register must complete:
Lampung University offers a small number of scholarships designed to recognize and encourage academic success: scholarships from government agencies, non-governmental organizations, corporations. Registration and selection for Unila scholarships are carried out through online and offline applications.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.