Description of Lampung University
- Year of foundation: 1965
- Location: Bandar Lampung, Indonesia
- Age of students: from 18 years.
- Number of students: 30 510 people
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: public university.
Lampung University is the only public university to receive A level accreditation in Lampung Province. Due to its strategic location at the gates of the island of Sumatra, Unila attracts future students from the western region of the island of Java.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Lampung University
Accommodation, meals, prices
Unila operates a boarding house for faculty or people associated with Lampung University. This guest house is used for teachers from other universities attending events, seminars, workshops. This guest house can be used by others in need.
There is a cafeteria, a dining room in the Student Activity Center.
Activities Lampung University
Students play sports on campus, where there are many opportunities including swimming pool, football field, tennis courts, volleyball, field hockey, judo.
In addition to sports, there are many other clubs in which students take part: UKM Radio Kampus (campus radio), UKM-BS (culture and art), UKM ZOOM (photography) and others.
The student activity centre hosts various art events and exhibitions throughout the academic year.
- The university is among the best universities in the country. There are 1163 teachers, 80.3% of them have academic degrees in various universities of the country and abroad.
- The university offers 43 bachelor's programs, 32 master's programs, 2 doctoral, 2 professional, 12 diploma programs in almost all areas.
- The quality of education attracts students from 23 provinces of the country, increases recruitment from abroad. In total, 5.7% of the total number of applications are enrolled in the programs.
- Partnerships with other universities around the world open up the opportunity for students to spend a year studying abroad, a way to exchange teachers, advanced research opportunities.
Facilities and equipment at Lampung University
- Gedung Serba Guna (Multipurpose Building/GSG) is used for various events: public lectures, graduations, sports. It is allowed to use the building by other educational institutions, members of the community.
- The building of the Student Activity Center is used by students to organize intra-university classes in the field of technology and art. There is an office of the student council, a scout community, a student cooperative, a student regiment, various art events and exhibitions are held.
- Unila owns various sports facilities. The university prepares athletes who are ready to participate in national and international sports events.
Admission dates and extra charges
Applications for education are accepted until June 1.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Students who want to register must complete:
- Administrative review process
- Filling in the application to SIDAKMA (Basic Information System of Student Data)
- Tuition fees
- Registration for a temporary student card
- Introduction to the Unila PKKMB campus for new students.
Scholarships Lampung University
Lampung University offers a small number of scholarships designed to recognize and encourage academic success: scholarships from government agencies, non-governmental organizations, corporations. Registration and selection for Unila scholarships are carried out through online and offline applications.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Lampung University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.