Bravigia University is a respected educational institution in Indonesia, where you can get an excellent higher education. The state-owned property of Brawijaya University (UB) allows the university to attract more students to study. The official opening of this university occurred in 1963. The main buildings are located within the city of Malang.
In recent decades, Brawijaya University is now at the 9th place in the national academic ranking.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Bravigi University is a large educational institution. Approximately 42,000 students receive education in this institution. Reception of documents from foreign applicants is not limited by any criteria. Foreigners can apply to Brawijaya University on the same basis as native Indonesians. The teaching of a complex of disciplines employs 1700 specialists. Many teachers are invited to work from the world's leading universities.
While studying at UB, students can participate in the international student exchange process. To this end, the university administration cooperates with reliable partners from among the largest educational centers in the world. Additional information can be obtained from sources located on social networks.
Students throughout the entire period of study use the literary resources of the modern academic library. Hostels provided to students have comfortable living conditions.
The university is rightly proud of its long-term membership in the prestigious association of universities: ASSOCIATION OF SOUTHEAST ASIAN INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.