Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta ( UMS ) is a private higher education institution whose homeland is Indonesia. The university begins its labor activity in 1958.
It is known that this university is in 10 position among universities in Indonesia. Over the years of its existence, this university has become one of the leading and technological universities in the country. As for the ranking, UMS takes a leading position in the top 5 among the world's institutions.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta is rightfully considered as the largest university with more than 23,000 students. The university admission office accepts applications from both residents of Indonesia and foreign students. The teaching staff consists of about 759 teachers. In addition, the university on an ongoing basis negotiates with students from other universities regarding the exchange. It is noteworthy that the detailed information can be obtained in the social media of the university: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
The university has a large library, which has tens of thousands of unique publications. All students enrolled in studying have the opportunity to live in a dormitory.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.