UFPR is a non-profit higher education institution in Brazil. It is noteworthy that the university begins its history in 1912 . The university headquarters is located in Curitiba, on the campus location.
Most of the independent associations of higher education institutions include the University Federaldo Parana in the top 20 educational institutions in Brazil. The university constantly occupies the first lines in academic ratings and competitions, getting into the top 5 leading universities of the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
FederaldoParan University and is a leading educational institution in which numbers more than 46 000 students. Together with the country's applicants, citizens residing abroad have the opportunity to enroll. The teaching staff exceeds more than 19,000 teachers of the highest category. University students have the opportunity to participate in a motivational exchange program.
Each student enrolled in this educational institution has the opportunity to visit a unique library created specifically to supplement the educational knowledge base. The university is part of popular educational associations.
We always go one step ahead. We will help you to get rid of the exhausting information search, we will exclude all kinds of erroneous steps at the moment of passing at the moment of entering the university of your dream.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.